Big Fish Tale Contest (Now - April 15, 2013) (Click here to see flyer)
- Open to everyone
- Fish must be caught on area lakes
- Register 1 fish per category per day (5 categories total - Northern Pike, Walleye, Perch, Crappie, Bluegill)
- Fish will be measured at Eagle Waters Trading Post from 8a.m. - 5p.m. Mon.-Sat.; 8a.m.-3p.m. Sunday.
- Measure will be length from tip of mouth to tip of tail
- Drawing will be held in case of tie
- Two winners in each category
- Measure your trophy at Eagle Waters and have your photo taken for the bragging board
- Everyone who registers a fish and has their photo taken will receive a $2 voucher to be used at Eagle Waters Resort and be entered into a weekly drawing for prizes and gift certificates.
- Prizes awarded April 20 at 2 p.m. - (5) 1st place - 1/2 day guided fishing trip, (5) 2nd place - $100 Eagle Waters gift certificate\
Way to Wellness Seminar
- Speaker: Dr. Patrick Flynn
- March 14 at 6:00 p.m.
- Learn why your everyday choices are leading you down one path or the other and what you can do about it!
- Learn how not only to get off the wrong path, but how you can get on the right path and stay on it!
- Healthy mind-set and lifestyle
- The role of hormones
- How to detox
- Nutrition - truth vs. myth
- To learn more visit www.TheWellnessWayClinics.com
Northwoods Has Talent
- Starting date to be announced
- Everyone with a talent is welcome to participate.
- Stay tuned for more information.
Dueling Piano Show returns to Eagle Waters!
- March 31st - Call to make your reservations today!
Big Fish Tale Shore Lunch Winners Party - (Click here to see flyer)
- Saturday, April 20th from 1 p.m. - 5 p.m.
- Open to everyone - $15 per person, children 12 & under - $10
- Experience a real shore lunch! Fish & potatoes fried over an outdoor fire as you watch, with baked beans, bread, & dessert.
- Come on out and meet local fishing guides with raffles all day.
- Please R.S.V.P. no later than April 10th - Call Dick at 1-800-8-WATERS